We are growing and we are always looking for great talent. We develop high-tech industrial machinery, based on industrial vision and robotics, for the metallic sector and we see a very bright future in this area. We want to ride that wave with the help of talented, passionate and energetic people.
AGT is a company specialized in industrial equipment design. It brings together under one roof a large team of engineering and a workshop for manufacturing / assembly of the most complete. Its vision is to radically change manufacturing processes in challenging the status quo of the industry through the creation of Intelligent Robotics solutions. It is currently looking for creative people, recognized for their expertise.
Automation TechnicianReporting to the Director, the automation technician has as main functions to assist project teams, of the first meeting of concept until the certification of the equipment to the customer. His presence will ensure the highly innovative achievement of industrial machinery providing the best return on investment for our clients. It works in close collaboration with engineers, designers and the people responsible for mechanical/electrical equipment assemblers.
- Provide technical support for customer service on customer (PLC, Robot);
- Make calls service planned or emergency;
- Troubleshoot equipment on customer and phone support ensures the programming of PLCs and operator interfaces.
- Ensure the commissioning of equipment both internally and among customers;
- Travel outside of Trois-Rivieres;
- Ensure the performance of the equipment;
- Ensure the assembly of electrical components / electronic
- Select components and materials required for the project;
- Do power and control design on AutoCad;
- Perform offline robot programming and on site environment. (Fanuc and KUKA);
- Give the training required (customers or internal);
- Participate in the development of new industrial equipment;
- DEC, technician in electrical engineering with experience in PLC programming;
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience;
- Experience with Allen-Bradley products (RSLogix5000, FactoryTalk);
- Experience with Robotics is an asset;
- Excellent in analysis, investigation, structured, methodical skills and autonomy;
- Knowledge of basic computer, e.g.: Word, Excel; Passport and be allowed to travel by air in the USA and other destinations.
- Variable salary according to experience
- Social advantages