Reserve your private presentation now ...
Fill out the form and get the 25 min video webinar/Demo!
This webinar is composed of 4 different parts:
2. Presentation of AGT Robotics.
3. Generation of robotic paths (via software Octopuz)
5. Live Demonstration of the BeamMaster Weld-OLP realizing programmed welds.
Here are the detailed steps of the Demo:
1. Using Octopuz, a beam assembly is loaded into the virtual cell
2. Using Octopuz, 3 parts are programmed with welds and search parameters
3. The program is virtually run to check for collision and potential problems
4. The program is transferred in the Kuka controller
5. With the beam already in the rotators, the operator starts the program with the Kuka teach pendant
6. The program is executed automatically and welds are also done.
7. Steps 2 to 6 can be performed a few times for additional parts.
What is the BeamMaster weld?
The BeamMaster WELD is a Robotic Welding Line specially engineered to answer all the welding needs of structural steel fabricators and a wide range of other industries .
The BeamMaster WELD is available in two models: OLP (Offline Programming) and SLT (SelfLearning Technology).
BeamMaster WELD features a small footprint, complete robotic automation and integration with dedicated software. With our attractive prices, all sizes of fabrication shops can now consider solving their welding production issues with robotic welding.