This robotic welding system has been specifically developed to weld all medium to large sized assemblies and/or sub-assemblies.
- The robot is mounted on a jib crane that can slide on a linear track unit (on the ground);
- The robot can also move transversely along the upper boom;
- In order to increase the accessibility of the robot into the assembly, a headstock-tailstock positionner rotates the part accordingly;
- All auxiliary axes are driven by servomotors and are synchronized by the robot controller.
- Robotic Welding System WT2028TP: This robotic welding is quite versatile and can be used for a multiple of applications. The system can be used to weld […]